Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Plethora of Pictures from Piacenza (and Pisa and plenty of peripheral places), plus pizza!

Benjamin's captions are included.
American Military Cemetery in Firenze

Anziano Benson and I at our favorite Pizzeria in Siena. I may have sent this picture before.

Anziano Thompson and I!

Me in Pisa

Botticelli painting in the Palazzo Farnese

Church where they announced the First Crusades (there is a funeral going on!)

Cinque Terre

Fratello Rotelli and I in the church in Siena, he was the Branch Clerk

In front of the Siena Duomo

Knocking doors in San Gimignano

Me and Sorella Feri, the Relief Society President

Me with Simone Rotelli, who was a counselor in the Siena Branch presidency

Painting of David with Goliath's head

Pizza. If my recollection is correct, it was a four cheese pizza. Delicious.

Streetlight decorations lining the streets of Siena for the Palio. Viva l'Oca!

The chapel in the church here in Piacenza

This is of me at the Palazzo Farnese with a skyline view of a church in Piacenza

This will be on the cover of my autobiography when I'm President of the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment