Saturday, January 1, 2011

Benjamin at the MTC: Christmas

1. Anziano Scheurn wearing his new Washington, D.C. shirt (present from my parents).
2-5 A bunch of the Italian elders getting together to sing Christmas songs in Italian one night. We put our name tags on the little tree as ornaments.
6. First temple walk to the Provo Temple.
7. Elder Pieper and I (He lived on Palmer's Floor at BYU and left for Paris, France a couple days ago.)
8. Anziano Scheurn (my companion) and I.
9 - 10. My district. (From left to right, Elders Russo, Cluff, Warren, me, Portellano, Scheurn, Wilkey, and Murray.
11. Elders Wilkey and Portellano.
12. My companion and I taking the typical map picture. We're pointing at Milan, Italy.
13. Biking missionaries statute covered in snow from a big storm we had last P-Day. Unfortunately all the snow is gone today.
14 - 15. We built a snowman, actually two. You can see the snowman's companion behind us.
16. I can walk up walls.
17. Christmas lights at the MTC! Apparently they've never done this before, so it's a big deal. They look really good though and they are still up which is nice.
18. Anziano Scheurn with glasses with fake mustache.
19. Singing/playing guitar at the MTC. Not me, some random Elders.
20. Me using Diana's awesome present as a straw. They also made for very effective whips.
21. My zone Leader, Elder Luke, who is from Stafford at the temple.
22. My bed, which is made every day. I'm on the top bunk.
23. My end of the room. Note the Arabic prayer rug and Italian plug.
24. My desk: it's much cleaner than the one the international Elders use.
25. One of my name tags.

























1 comment: